- No griefing or raiding. Don't build on other people's builds without permission. Don't break or steal other people's things. To build, you must have the land claimed using the Gold Shovel. Don't create ugly structures (such as Cobblestone), or your things will be removed by an OP and land regenerated.
2. No cheating or hacking. Don't use x-ray texture packs or mods. Don't exploit the game mechanics to get an unfair advantage over other players, or use any exploits. Please report exploits and server bugs - do not abuse them!
Mods that aren't allowed: AutoBuild, AutoFish, AutoMine, AutoWalk, BowAimbot, ClickAimbot, Climb, Excavator/Nuker, FastMine, FastPlace, Flight, Freecam/NoClip, Glide, HighJump, KillAura, NoFall, NoResist/NoSlowDown, NoSwing, Speed, Sprint and Step.
Mods that ARE allowed include texture packs, chat mods, music mods, map mods (except mob and/or player radar), generally anything that does not cheat the game or the server. If in doubt, ask staff.
3. No building near spawn. Do not build near spawn or your builds can be deleted.
4. No trapping. Don't trick others to visit any /home or coordinates to kill them unexpectedly. Don't build traps, holes or 1x1 towers meant to target players.
5. Scamming is not allowed, so please remember that when trading, if you do not follow your end of the deal, OPs can force you to by removing your items. You might instead be temp-banned for scamming.
6. Be nice to other people. Meanness to other players, or excessive non-constructive criticism about the server, is considered toxic behavior. Toxic players can be muted or permanently banned. Disrespecting or lying to the staff can also result in a ban.
7. No swearing or being distasteful. We are a family-friendly server. Bad words, explicit or suggestive language, or derogatory words will result in a mute. Swearing in private chat is allowed IF the person receiving the messages permits it. Swearing in private chat cannot be used to insult another player.
8. No spam. Don't spam the same text or send messages too quickly, if you do, your messages will automatically not be shown to others. Don't talk in the chat with all capitals. Don't advertise or mention other servers, if you do, you will immediately be banned! URLs are also not allowed in the chat. The only exceptions to this rule is the posting of SkaiaCraft-related links for the purposes of helping players get to the information they are asking for.
9. Don't ask for items or /op. If you want to help the community, find the link under 'Application' at bottom of the skaia.website to apply. You can also give a donation to get /op, at shop.skaia.us/cueballcraft-op
10. Don't impersonate any staff member. Staff are not allowed to change in-game passwords for anyone else.
11. No public farms. Mob-droppers, free items centers (including but not limited to: food, XP, Pigman), and overpowered trades are not allowed. Please do not set "/home public", "/accesstrust public" or "/containertrust public" in such areas. Type "/untrust public" and "/untrust " to clear the trusts. Type "/home private" and "/home uninvite " to clear invites. Public /home in the vicinity of any mob spawner that throws items that can be sold, are not allowed.